Sunday 9 January 2011

Here We Go Again.

I was going to post some photos from our holiday to Pisa & Florence last summer but realised that my wife took them and not me. It would have been cheeky, to be honest, as she's a superb photographer and I'll not take credit. Well, I might have taken one or two. Hey, we're into the New Year. I had to blog about something.

So, I'm not wanting to dwell on the last 12 months too much. I achieved very little in comparison to what I wanted to. Must try harder. Overhauling this blog is step one out of many, including getting a proper website up and running. Dreamweaver for Dummies is on my desk right now. Better open the bloody thing.

One thing from the last year that I definitely have to improve is my film watching. The evening job means writing more during the day and my cinema-going has decreased by about 80%. Not. Good. Enough. A few Blu-Rays at Christmas are battling for attention but I have to make more of an effort to see more films in any format.

The new banner above is a still from a short film I made some time ago, Baal and Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stick yer blurb here.