Sunday 8 July 2012

Also does fim reviews. Sometimes.


I occasionally write film reviews for Geek Chocolate, normally on comic book movies and other in your face event films. I should probably branch out and do others as I have pretty catholic taste in movies.

Geek Chocolate is a pretty good place for modern geek culture. Setting itself wide apart from the likes of Aint It Cool News (not a put down as they often have good articles, especially on Doctor Who), it doesn't just focus on movies but also includes thoughtful interviews with comic, science fiction and fantasy authors and similar figures (the likes of Neil Gaiman and China Mieville...), has great pieces on genre TV and film and great reviews on new science fiction books. It's run by a good bunch of guys who take their love of these things seriously. But not too seriously.

You can find my opinions on The Amazing Spider-Man here if you're so inclined.

The annoying thing is that after submitting reviews, I often find new thoughts popping into my head. May add a few thoughts on the film in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stick yer blurb here.